Herb Bubble Bread
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 TBSP dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- homemade roll dough or 1 package frozen roll dough, thawed
- Stir garlic into butter. In a separate bowl, mix together herbs and cheese.
- Dip each piece of dough into garlic-butter mixture, then into the herb cheese mixture.
- Place pieces of dough in a greased loaf pan. Cover and let rise about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm.
Yield: 24 rolls