Italian Cheese Spread
- Italian Cheese
- 2 TBSP basil
- 1 TBSP parsley
- 1 TBSP chives
- 1 TBSP thyme
- 1 TBSP marjoram
- 8 oz. cream cheese or goat cheese, softened
- Mix all herbs. Should yield about 1/3 cup.
- Add 1 tablespoon herb mixture to the softened cream cheese or goat cheese and blend thoroughly. If desired, add a pinch of coarsely ground black pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your choice of bread of crackers.
- Note: Do not microwave cream cheese to soften. Allow it to soften by leaving it at room temperature 2-4 hours.
Yield: 16 - 24 servings