Oven-Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a jellyroll pan and set aside.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, garlic, salt, coriander, cayenne, and pepper. Shake to emulsify and pour over the sweet potatoes, tossing to evenly coat.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer in the prepared pan. Drizzle any leftover oil mixture from the bowl over the potatoes.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tender. Immediately squeeze the lime wedges and drizzle with the juice. Serve hot.
Yield: 6 servings