Country Herb Flatbread
- pizza dough
- 4-1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp herbs de Provence
- 1/2 heaping cup sundried tomatoes, rehydrated, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, softened and crumbled
- 2 eggs
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13 x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place prepared pizza crust dough in pan and starting at the center, press out with hands. With fingers, make indentations over surface of dough. Brush with 3 teaspoons of oil and sprinkle with a teaspoon of herbes de Provence. Top with tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheese, eggs, remaining 1-1/2 teaspoons oil and remaining teaspoon of herbes de Provence. With a wire whisk, mix well. Pour evenly over tomatoes and carefully spread over entire surface.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cracked pepper.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Yield: 20 servings