Spinach Cheese Bread
- 3 cups baking mix
- 1 can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 TBSP caraway seeds
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1 tsp finely snipped parsley
- Wash spinach leaves thoroughly. Cook with the water that clings to leaves over medium high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Drain spinach, cool, and chop finely. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease loaf pan and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients except spinach in a medium bowl until well blended. Beat 1 minute. Stir in spinach until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour into pan and bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes, then remove from pan.
Yield: 1 loaf or 18 slices