Foil Baked Seafood & Spinach
- 1 bag (5-ounce) baby spinach
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 fillets (8-ounce) of tilapia, halibut or sea bass
- 4 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Tear off four 18-inch lengths of aluminum foil. Lightly spray the center of each foil piece with cooking spray.
- Mound spinach in the center of the foil and sprinkle with shallots.
- Season each fillet with salt and pepper. Set the fillets on spinach mounds, then scatter pieces of butter over fish.
- Pull up sides of foil and drizzle with wine. Fold the edges of foil to make sealed packets. Arrange packets on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- To serve, unwrap and transfer fish and spinach on plates. Pour juices on top and serve hot.
Yield: 4 servings