Grilled Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP cracked black pepper
- 2 TBSP of white wine Worcesteshire sauce
- 3 pounds skinned, bone-in chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl and stir with a wire whisk. Cover and chill.
- Arrange 3 pounds skinned, bone-in chicken breast halves in a shallow dish. Pour 1 cup of white barbecue sauce over chicken, turning to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours, turning chicken once. Remove chicken from sauce and discard sauce.
- Grill chicken.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve over grilled chicken.
Yield: 6 servings