- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 6 large chicken thighs with skin
- 3/4 pound button or cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 - 3 cups grape tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the hot skillet. Saute 5 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a large bowl or platter.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet. Saute until wilted, about 4 minutes. Add the salt, pepper, wine, garlic and rosemary. Return the chicken to the skillet and simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- With tongs, place the chicken on a platter. Adjust the seasoning if necessary and spoon topping over the chicken.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 6 servings