Prosciutto Wrapped Melon with Honey Sauce
- 1 honeydew melon, seeded
- 16 thin slices prosciutto
- 4 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2TBSP lime juice
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- Cut honeydew in half and then each half into eight slices lengthwise. Remove rind using a sharp knife.
- Wrap one slice prosciutto around each melon wedge. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until smooth.
- To serve, place two melon slices on each serving plate. Drizzle melon slices with honey mixture.
Yield: 8 servings