- 1 watermelon (7-9 inches in diameter)
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ounces lemon yogurt
- fFresh fruit for garnish- strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, grapes, etc.
- Cut a 3-4 inch thick cross section from the watermelon. Remove the rind by cutting four slits through the rind without cutting the flesh. Cut between the white rind portion and the red flesh to remove the rind. Pat watermelon dry with paper towels.
- Fold together whipped topping and yogurt.
- Place watermelon cake on a flat serving plate. Frost top and sides with whipped topping mixture. Decorate as desired with fresh fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be stored several hours or overnight. Cut into cake-shaped wedges to serve.
Yield: 8-10 servings