Strawberry Freezer Jam
- 2 cups finely crushed strawberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 package powdered pectin
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine strawberries, lemon juice and sugar. Let stand about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine pectin and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Boil one minute, stirring constantly.
- Add pectin to fruit mixture, stirring 3 minutes.
- Ladle jam into can or freezer containers, leaving 1/4" head space. Adjust two-piece caps. Let stand at room temperature until set, up to 24 hours. Label and freeze.
Yield: 6 half pints