Creamy Herb Spread
- 1 carton (8-ounce) plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/4 tsp dried chives
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp herbes de Provence
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place yogurt in bowl. Add garlic, herbs and pepper, stirring until smooth. Cover and allow flavors to meld at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with herb sprigs and serve with toasted French bread, pita triangles or water crackers.
- Note: Excellent served with grilled pork, chicken or fish.
Yield: 8 ounces