- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1/4 cup butter or vegetable oil
- Stir together first 9 ingredients, then fold in crab meat.
- Shape mixture into 8 (3-inch) patties.
- Heat butter or oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Cook crab cakes in 2 batches for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot with cocktail sauce.
Yield: 4 servings