- 1-1/4 quarts fresh strawberries, washed and capped
- 1 cup low-fat small curd cottage cheese
- 2 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor or blender, puree strawberries. Remove six tablespoons and set aside. Add cottage cheese to remaining strawberries and puree.
- Place yogurt in a medium bowl and fold in strawberry/cottage cheese mixture. Add honey and vanilla extract, mixing gently but thoroughly. Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, place equal amounts of the yogurt mixture into six serving dishes. Swirl a tablespoon of pureed strawberries into each dish and serve.
Yield: 6 servings