Caribbean Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 tsp jerk seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups cubed, seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped orange sections
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 2 TBSP chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, jerk seasoning and salt. Add remaining ingredients and gently toss together until coated.
- Cover and chill one hour before serving.
Yield: 4 servings