Four Cheese Seafood Dip
- 1 package (8-oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese or sharp cheddar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 TBSP chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 ounces salad shrimp or flaked crab meat
- Mix all ingredients except shrimp until well blended. Fold in shrimp. Spoon and press into bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Bring to room temperature and serve with crackers.
- Alternative serving idea: After folding in shrimp, place mixture into a lightly greased baking dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until light brown and bubbly.
Yield: 6 servings