Sensational Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cans (8-ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 TBSP butter, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 TBSP half-and-half or whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough along center perforations to form 4 rectangles. Press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together butter and next 4 ingredients. Spread evenly over 1 side of each rectangle. Roll up jellyroll style.
- Place rolls on baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes to make slicing easier. Gently cut each log into 6 (1-inch) slices, using a serrated knife.
- Place rolls 1/4 inch apart, into 2 (8-inch) greased cake pans. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
- Cool 5-10 minutes. Stir together topping ingredients. Drizzle over warm rolls and serve immediately.
Yield: 2 dozen