Raspberry-Mango Freezer Spread
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup ripe mango, diced
- 1 package (1-3/4 oz) powdered pectin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir 3 minutes.
- Spoon into freezer containers or hot sterilized jars; leaving 1/4-inch head space. Cover at once with lids or metal lids and screw bands.
- Let stand at room temperature 24 hours. Freeze.
- Thaw to serve and store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 2 cups