Devil & Angel Food Cake
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 1 prepared devil's food cake layer
- 1 prepared recipe of chocolate pudding
- whipped cream
- chocolate curls or shavings
- raspberry sauce for ice cream
- Slice off the top third of the angel food cake. Using your fingers, scoop out a tunnel in the bottom portion.
- In a large mixing bowl, crumble the devil's food cake and mix with chocolate pudding. Spread the cake mixture into the tunnel of the angel food cake.
- Replace the top of the angel food cake. Frost with whipped cream and top with chocolate or shavings. Serve on a plate ringed by blood-red raspberry sauce.
Yield: 10-12 servings