- 1 package broccoli cole slaw or regular cole slaw
- 2 packages oriental flavor Ramen noodles, broken up
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or golden raisins
- 2 oriental flavor Ramen noodle seasoning packets
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2TBSP soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine slaw and next 5 ingredients, stirring well. Cover and refrigerate overnight, stir occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine seasoning packets, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce. Whisk until sugar dissolves. While whisking, gradually add the oils until well combined.
- When ready to serve, bring slaw to room temperature for 15 minutes. Add dressing and stir to evenly coat.
Yield: 4-6 servings